The complete recipe for Basic Garlic bread, the edible hero is number one on your comfort food list and keeps you warm during the cooler months throughout winter. Here’s an SUPER easy but amazingly delicious recipe for the Italian staple from Two Peas & Their Pod. Bon Appetit!
- Several ripe tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Fresh ciabata loaf
- Fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Mixed together softened butter and minced garlic.
- Slice and add the mozzarella to your halfed loaf of bread. Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Top with your sliced tomatoes, season with S&P.
- Chuck your sliced basil on top.
- Drizzle a touch of balsamic over the top.